Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic patients enjoy conveniently available office visits when needed, personalized care and ready access to their providers via phone, email and text. To learn more about member benefits, click the link below.Read more
Our practice is now open! Contact us today!
555 Rivergate Lane Suite B1-102
Durango, CO 81301
Below are our normal operating hours. We will make arrangements to see patients outside of regular hours by request.
How does this work? No insurance? What about Medicare? Click here to become more familiar with the Direct Primary Care model Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic offers.Read more
Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic operates as a Direct Primary Care practice. It’s an alternative to mainstream, insurance-based delivery of primary care. So how are we different?
✓ High quality, evidence based, compassionate care
✓ Conveniently accessible appointments
✓ Unhurried appointments
✓ No copays, deductibles or co-insurance fees
✓ 24/7 access to your provider via email, phone or text
✓ Wholesale, in-house pharmaceuticals
According to industry experts, most Primary Care Physicians have between 2,500-3,500 patients. Our providers will limit their practice to 600 patients per provider.
This means they can:
✓ Spend more time with you when you need them
✓ Actively coordinate your care
✓ Research the latest advances in diagnostic testing, treatments, and wellness
Your wellbeing is our priority. We look forward to helping you enjoy the ideal primary care experience.
• Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic does not participate in health insurance contracts. By doing so, we are able to offer quality, personalized health care at a lower cost and improve the patient experience.
• Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic returns the primary care experience to a true partnership between the patient and the provider by eliminating the increasing insurance demands and regulations that drive up health care costs and take away from time spent directly with you.
• Our direct primary care model is NOT an insurance plan. Patients are legally obligated by the Affordable Care Act to have health insurance, and we recommend a catastrophic/high-deductible plan to augment our services.We strongly believe your investment in your health will yield dividends:
– better connected care
– improved odds against avoidable illness with better patient coaching
– better management of illness and disease
– healthcare cost savings
Traditional health insurance too expensive for your small business?
Improve your employee benefit package by providing your employees access to full spectrum family medical care with a fate monthly recurring rate.
Business providing traditional health insurance benefits with escalating health insurance premiums?
By utilizing our Direct Primary Care model, you can save your business 30-60% off your annual health insurance premiums.
• We provide full spectrum family healthcare in exchange for a recurring monthly fee at a low-cost corporate rate of $50 per employee
• Employees receive personalized care when they need it without additional copays and coinsurance for the care provided by our office
• We also have an in-house pharmacy for wholesale pharmaceuticals and have contracted with a local lab for affordable laboratory services
Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic has established a straight-forward, tiered payment solution for our patients to receive high-quality healthcare at affordable prices. A detailed list of member fees and procedure costs is available here.
* Child membership price is with at least one parent or guardian membership
We provide diagnostic and procedural benefits at no extra cost. For example, skin biopsy, simple lesion removal, and laceration repair are all included in your membership fee. If there is an extra charge for a service, you will know exactly what it is before proceeding.
Because we have reserved our time for a smaller community of patients, we can offer highly personalized, accessible care for your primary care needs. We offer same day and next day appointments. We will make accommodations to see our patients outside of normal business hours when necessary.
While we are not promising and cannot guarantee unlimited time or access with us, we anticipate that our “normal” office visit will be thirty minutes, not the rushed six or eight minute office visits (after a long wait) that plan-reimbursed primary care so often delivers. Part of the relationship you’ll build with your provider is based on your understanding of your care. Now that’s what we call personal healthcare.
You will readily be able to reach us via convenient and accessible office visits, phone, email and text. Our electronic communication is made possible by our patients’ direct investment in their primary care. While we cannot promise unlimited electronic communication and always want you to seek emergency care or call 911 in an emergency, we anticipate being in regular electronic contact with our patients to answer their health questions and help coordinate care.
With increasing requirements for higher out-of-pocket costs for medical services through insurance premiums, co-pays and deductibles, many patients are appropriately seeking options for more value for their healthcare dollar. Your membership fee at Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic covers all office visits, basic labs and there are no copays. Our patients find it worthwhile and cost-saving to utilize a basic health insurance plan such as a high-deductible/major medical plan to cover services outside of our primary care clinic.
At Whole Health Family Medicine Clinic, there is no contracting with health insurance companies, and the healthcare professionals have formally opted out of Medicare. This means that our private direct practice does not bill any public or private health plans, and that greatly simplifies our reimbursement: we are not obligated to collect co-pays, deductibles or co-insurance fees. We depend on patient investment in their primary care. Our fees cannot be submitted to Medicare, but it is possible that some aspects of our care may be covered by private plans outside of Medicare as out of network care. We believe this direct care model achieves cost and care savings for everyone. Consistent with our desire to deliver more efficient care, we also make prescription medications available at our clinic at wholesale prices.
Our family medicine clinic offers a full range of primary care services in exchange for a low monthly membership fee….Personalized, Affordable, Accessible Healthcare.